Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

There is no more baby Rogers

Call it mother's intuition but I knew something was wrong. Our Dr. appt today was worthless and I pretty much begged for an ultrasound.

Our ultrasound showed that the baby's heart had stopped beating. It was the right size for the age but no heart beat.

I'm having a D&C tomorrow and could not be more terrified. My mom is flying in tonight from Texas to be with me. We are just so heart broken.

I don't think we are going to try again any time soon. I can't continue to do this again. I am going to request that testing be done on the baby to try and see what went wrong. They will also be able to tell ys if it was a boy or girl.

Almost 2 months to the day we are going through this again.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kate! I am so so sorry you are going through this. Please let me know if you need anything. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, I just posted on the Bump but am not sure if you are on today. I'm so terribly sorry you are going through this again. I'm thinking of you. Becky19

    ReplyDelete