I must say though, I will take throwing up any day if it means that I know our turkey is okay. It comes and goes which is great. I am still having issues eating meat, mostly red meat.
The one thing that I am really loving right now is apples. I can not get enough!
I know what some of you are probably thinking, she's only 6 weeks pregnant isn't is kinda early? Well yes, I know it's early but it was on clearance and it's very uni-sex and I really like it. DH and I have decided that we will need two strollers, one for his truck and one for my SUV. I'm not going to want to switch up strollers constantly.
In other news, we have finally let the car out of the bag. We told my Godparents last night and from that, I gave my mom permission to tell people. I think she's told the whole world now. I guess it's good that people know but I'm kind of sad that our secret is out.
And last but not least, one of my cousins found out today that she is pregnant. Her and her DH have been trying for several months now and used OPK's for the first time and it worked great for them. She will be due about two weeks after me. I'm really happy for her.
Have a good one.


No comments:
Post a Comment