So my PCP (primary care physician) is a good family friend and is also a neighbor to my parents. I have seen her for years and she could not be any more nice. So long story short, I called her after my first M/C and she really didn't have a lot to tell me other than she was sorry.
So I had planned on calling her and making an appt. when I was home in Texas in a few weeks just so she could check me out to make sure I was okay down south. Well as luck would have it, she called my mom today (she's also my moms Dr.). So my Mom ended up telling her what had happened with us last week and my Mom mentioned that I was going to make an appt with her to make sure I was okay. Well my Dr (my PCP in Texas) is married to an OBGYN who just happens to be the directed of OBGYN department at the hospital in the town I grew up in. She said that she was going to talk to her husband and see which OBGYN would be best for me so I could get some testing done while I was in Texas and they would all go over my results and try to get some answers for me.
How great is that?!?! I feel so much better knowing that my Dr. (in Texas) is going to be doing everything to make sure Mark and I don't have to go through this again. I just have to wait for her to call me and let me know who to make an appt. with so we can get tested. I feel a million times better now.
Today has been a rough day for me. It's been a week since my D&C and I've probably cried 10 times today. I did so well yesterday but today was a different story. I know that it's okay that I cry but I just feel like such a wimp for crying. I miss our baby. I miss being pregnant. I'm angry that I'm no longer pregnant. I'm angry that my Dr. here in PA is an idiot.
My MIL is here in town visiting so I wont be blogging as much as normal. I will catch back up in a few days.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment