So this morning was my appt. with the nurse. She was so very very sweet. I was probably with her a total of 10 minutes just going on family history and when I was due (Nov. 25th, 2009) and how much fish I can eat.
She did go ahead and give me all of the information regarding genetic testing and I think we're going to opt. for as much test as we can since I have no medical history. We are scheduled for the First Trimester Scan on Tuesday, May 19th at 7:30am. It's at one of the major hospitals in Pittsburgh. That will be interesting.
I have an appt. with the Dr. tomorrow morning and it will be all of the routine first appt. stuff. Mark is going to go with me to this appt. I am hoping that I can talk the Dr. into another ultrasound just to make sure the babies heart is still beating. My biggest fear is that the heart has stopped and I wont know. We will see how successful I am with that.
They took about 9 vials of blood today to test for all types of things. One of things they tested for was HIV which I thought was interesting.
Any who, I'm going to dinner with a friend tonight and that should be fun. For right now, I'm going to take a nap because I can not keep my eyes open any longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your baby is due on my birthday :)
ReplyDelete