
How far along? 18w 6d (I know, I'm a day early)
Total Weight Gain: Don't even get me started on this. I was so excited that I had gained 4lbs this week but when I weighed again today, it was all gone. I'm just at a loss as to why I can't gain weight.
Maternity Clothes? I can still wear some of my normal clothes but I wear maternity jeans all the time now. They are so darn comfy!
Sleep? Some nights are better than others. I do take some wonderful naps though.
Best Moment This Week: Getting to spend the whole week with my family and my parents getting to see Makayla at my U/S.
Movement? I think so! Still not 100% sure.
Gender? She's a girl!
Labor Signs: I had one braxton hicks contraction which was no fun but nothing other than that. Hopefully no labor for another 20 weeks or so.
Belly Button In or Out? Still an innie.
What I miss? Beer and wine!
What I'm Looking Forward To? Going to Texas this week!
Weekly Wisdom: Everyone is going to find out about the baby this week and I must say, it freaks me out a bit!

No comments:
Post a Comment