Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 8, 2009

16 Weeks AKA 4 Months Pregnant!


How far along? 16 Weeks.
Total weight gain: My scale still says 0 but with M/S and intestinal problems I'm curious to see what the Dr's scale will say.
Maternity clothes? Yes and I got some SUPER cute maternity jeans this week and a couple of sweaters that I really love.
Sleep: Like a pro. I can tell if I don't get enough water though because I don't get up to pee in the middle of the night.
Best moment this week: Letting my Mom tell her best friend I'm pregnant. She was so excited.
Movement: I would say yes, but I'm still not 100% sure.
Gender: I still think baby girl. We are hoping to find out this week at an elective U/S.
Labor Signs: None for another 22 weeks I hope!
Belly Button in or out? Innie but thinning out.
What I miss: Wine, holding dinner down
What I am looking forward to: Our Dr's appt on Tuesday and hopefully finding out what baby is, plus setting up out anatomy scan for the week of Thanksgiving so my Mom can be there.
Weekly Wisdom: I'm not one of the lucky ones that M/S goes away at 12 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I had m/s into my 16th week also. but so far the last half of the 16th week has been promising for me. I hope it is for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you are 16 weeks already! I am just so happy for you! Hopefully your morning sickness goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete