**I'm going to be lazy and just copy and paste this from my post on the board I frequent, This whole situation just pissed me off**
So I went to my F/U this afternoon and it was a total waste of my $20.
When the billing lady called be back, 20 minutes after my appt was suppose to start, she asked me if I knew I had an outstanding balance. Well no, I didn't know that. I owed almost $400. I love spending $400 that I was not prepared to spend.
On to the appointment. So after waiting almost 45 minutes after my scheduled appt. (mind you no one else but me was there) all he did was feel my uterus. Didn't tell me if it was normal or not, so I assume it is. My logic is that if something was not normal he would have told me.
So then he asked if I had gotten the results of the genetic testing. I told him I had, and all he said was okay. That's it. No explaining. Just okay.
THEN, he asked if I wanted blood testing done on me to try and see what is going wrong. Of course I told him I wanted that. So he then writs a script for a bunch of blood work and tells me to get it done on CD 21 of my next cycle. UGH! I have a feeling that since I just stopped bleeding today I'm probably At least 3 weeks out from starting my period. That means it will be at least 6 weeks until I can get the blood work done. The only blood work that needs to be done on CD 21 is progesterone.
With blood work on CD 21 we are looking at mid to late June before we start any testing. He also offered me genetic testing on myself but` then took it back and said I didn't need it. Weirdo.
I also asked if he would check my HCG level to see where I was and hes said no it wasn't needed. Blah.
That was it. No "Do you have any questions, how are you feeling, you can try again after X many cycles, you can have sex again" UGH!!
I asked to get a copy of my records since I will never go back to that place. I feel like we took one step forward yesterday and two steps back today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment