Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

So the blog that I posted just before this one was written a week before I posted it. This week has been much better in dealing with what I feel is PPD. I tried very hard to stay calm all week and it really worked. I hope I'm able to keep it up because I felt much better about myself.

We had a great time celebrating the 4th of July. We went to a parade yesterday and then last night Mark and I went out to the festival that our town has every summer. It's amazing the difference one year will make. Last year we spent the 4th boating with friends and this year we spent it in the front yard with Makayla in her Hippo pool.
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!



Is it possible for her to be any more cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment