Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 24, 2010

No time to blog

Dear friends in blog land.....

I have no time to blog any more! M is almost 4 weeks old and my mine to myself is almost at zero. Mark went back to work right after M was born and so it's just me at home all day with her and once he gets home at night.

M is doing awesome! She's on a mixture of formula and breast milk and she's doing wonderful on it. She has some major gas issues the first 2 weeks of her life but it seems to be getting better.

Being a Mom is still very surreal to me. It's both the hardest thing I have ever done but it's the best thing I have ever done. She has totally changed my life.

We are heading home to Texas next week and I am so excited! I will be there for 10 days. Mark only gets to stay for 3 but it's better than nothing.

We are also having our baby shower while we are there and that will be super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment