Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blogger Friends, Forgive Me

I have been a terrible blogger, and for this I am sorry.

We had our NT scan on Friday and it went great! So great in fact that our beautiful little baby is measuring 5 days ahead which now puts me at 13w2d which means the 2nd tri starts tomorrow! I can't believe I made it this far. I know by no means does this mean I am guaranteed a baby in the end, but I'm a small step closer.
Here are the pics we got of our baby.
It's amazing how much the baby has grown. It looks like, well, a baby!
My best friend was in town this weekend so we were super busy and she will be back on Friday and we will do dinner, and then she goes back to Texas on Saturday.

This week we are finalizing all of the stuff for our new house which we are so excited about. This are going in a great direction for DH and I.
I can honestly say I'm happy for the first time since we had our first m/c in January.



2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful news! Congratulations Kate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to check your blog today because I thought you were either in 2nd tri or super close. Congrats on making it! So happy for you. Becky19

    ReplyDelete