Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Baby Is Growing!

Well, what do you think? I would totally say my bell is growing. I guess that's what happens when you have been pregnant 3 times in one year, your ute grows faster.

It's starting to become a challenge to find things to wear to work that don't show my tummy because I don't want the guys to know until at least 12 weeks, and heck, I'd rather we wait until after Mexico but I will be 15 weeks then and I just don't think it's possible. (I don't want the inlaws to be the last to know)

Mark is leaving today and will be gone all week up in New York fracing. This is when I'm glad that my brother is living with me because it means I don't have to be alone. Yea!

So for the mean time, I am calling the baby a girl because that's what I think "it" is and let me tell you, she is her mother's child. So I got my doppler on Thursday and found the HB after about 30 minutes of trying. Then, I tried on Friday to find her so I could let my Mom listen through the phone, and so such luck. I couldn't find her.

I kept my cool and didn't freak out abut not finding her. So I get up and first thing yesterday I wanted to check on her and put the doppler on my tummy, and there she was, right away. She makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment