Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trying to stay calm

Up until yesterday I was doing really well with keeping my cool and not freaking out over the little stuff. Well today I have felt almost no sickness and of course that has sent me into a panic. I even called my OB to check on things with my SCH hoping she would bring me in for another u/s. No such luck.

I did end up ordering a doppler and it will be here on Thursday. I can't wait to have it but at the same time I am really worried about not hearing a HB and freaking out more. I will just have to really keep my cool. One day at a time, I can do this.

Tomorrow is my first EDD. I can't believe it's already here......That might be part of my reason why I am freaking out so much today.

I just have to remember this is a new baby and just because the last ones didn't work out, that doesn't mean this one wont.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Kate! I'm sure it's just one of those momentary lapses in your nausea. I've had that too, I know it's scary! Hang in there and I'm sure you'll be praying to the porcelin gods soon! :) No really, I'll be thinking about you! I'm sure everything is good to go! Keep remembering that the past does not predict the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you- staying positive and keeping calm can be tough at times!

    ReplyDelete