DH was able to find a rent house for us that has worked out pretty well. We have the option to buy it, but the house is not big enough for us. Now granted, it's a 3 story house with a basement, 3 bedrooms, and 3 baths, but the living area and kitchen at just not big enough.
So our lease was suppose to be up at the end of this month but we decided back in June to sign another year lease on the house because we had just sold the house in TX and we took a MAJOR loss on the house.
So, now that we are hopefully expecting Baby Rogers in May, it's time to start looking at permanent housing options.
We have looked into both building and buying but it looks like I'm going to loose out to Mark, and we will be buying.
I have found the perfect house for us, it's so cute and at almost 3,000 sq ft. it would have enough room for us, plus it has a full basement which is a must have for Mark. The problem with the house? Mark thinks it's ugly....and it's 60 years old.....
It's been updated but Mark says a house that is 60 years old just screams fix me. Now, mind you, neither me or Mark is handy in any sense of the word.
The goal is to be in our new house, or at least have purchased the house, by the time the baby comes. This gives us about 7 months to figure it out and if we are going to build, we have to get on it.
On the baby front, things are okay. I was neseasus yesterday which made me pretty happy butI had some pretty intese cramps on Saturday night. I just want Friday to be here so I know what is going on.

Good luck with your house hunting!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with looking for a new place. I hope you find the perfect house!
ReplyDeleteI saw on the bump the other day how horrible you were feeling. Are you able to keep anything down now? I can't wait til your post friday with a new u/s pics, I am praying that everything continues to go well with your pregnancy.